Some Church Services are suspended at the present time due to Covid-19. Once the emergency is over and services are allowed fully again, the pattern will be as below.
First, Second, and Third Sunday of the month
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am Holy Communion
Fourth Sunday of the month
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am Holy Communion
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am Morning Service (no Communion)
Fifth Sunday of the month
- 9:30am – 10:30am Holy Communion
- This is a service for all the churches in the Benefice, with the service moving between them.
- 10:00 am – 10:30am Parish Communion in Church House
- On the First Tuesday of the month, this is a special service of healing and wellbeing and includes specially requested prayers for the sick
We have additional services for Easter and Christmas festivals, together with others for particular occasions such as Harvest. These will be posted in our news section. During Lent we hold services both in Church and at Church House.
CHILDREN are welcome at all our services. Don’t worry if they make a bit of noise. Please bring your children up for a blessing when you come to the rail for communion. There is a designated corner for children at the back of Church, with books and toys.