The Archbishops of Canterbury and York are calling for Church of England churches to put public worship on hold and become a “different sort of church” in the coming months to face the challenge of coronavirus: hopeful and rooted in the offering of prayer and praise and overflowing in service to the world. You can read the letter here.
This means that until further notice we will sadly not be meeting in person at church. We are also postponing all other Church events and gatherings.
In line with the new Government guidelines, All Saints will close the building until further notice.
We are aware that this is a challenging time for all but to help, at All Saints, Hutton Rudby, we will offer a daily service on the Internet which can be watched here.
For details of how you can sustain the church financially during this time of pandemic, please click here.
This page will include all our regularly updated messages relating to Covid-19.
- Morning Prayer in the Leven Valley
- Thy Kingdom Come 2020
- Pentecost Sunday 2020 – live Zoom Eucharist
- St Bede’s Day, 25th May 2020
- 24th May 2020 – 7th Sunday of Easter
- Ascension Day 21st May 2020
- 18th May – A meditation for children
- 17th May – Holy Communion for 6th Sunday of Easter
- 16th May – end of Christian Aid Week 2020
- 15th May – The Spirit of Companionship: A reflection
Where any events are created specifically as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, or have been updated, they will also appear here.