The Archbishops of Canterbury and York are calling for Church of England churches to put public worship on hold and become a “different sort of church” in the coming months to face the challenge of coronavirus: hopeful and rooted in the offering of prayer and praise and overflowing in service to the world. You can read the letter here.
This means that until further notice we will sadly not be meeting in person at church. We are also postponing all other Church events and gatherings.
In line with the new Government guidelines, All Saints will close the building until further notice.
We are aware that this is a challenging time for all but to help, at All Saints, Hutton Rudby, we will offer a daily service on the Internet which can be watched here.
This page will include all our regularly updated messages relating to Covid-19.
- Short Reflection for Monday of Holy Week
- The Palm Sunday Gospel in dramatic form from Hutton Rudby Churches.
- Palm Sunday 5th April 2020
- Night Prayer 3rd April 2020
- Exploring Carmelite Spirituality in the Mountains – Part 2
- Eucharist in thanksgiving for the NHS 1st April 2020
- Exploring Carmelite Spirituality in the Mountains, Part 1
- Morning prayer from the Rectory 30th March 2020
- The Benefice Mass on the 5th Sunday of Lent
- Prayers from the Rectory 26th March 2020
Where any events are created specifically as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, or have been updated, they will also appear here.
|Good Friday Witness|